A fibrous, non-woven thermal
insulation comprises synthetic polymeric resin microfibers, staple
fibers and bonding fibers, which are randomly oriented and
intermingled in a single layer. The bonding fibers have
thermoplastic surface with a lower temperature softening point than
the microfiber and staple fiber. This in turn bonds the fibers
together to form the insulation material.
We offer insulation fabrics that are perfect substitutes of glass
fiber and PU foam. Glass fiber is delicate to handle, itchy,
hazardous to health and PU foam cannot be recycled. Our non woven
fabrics are especially developed to given acoustical insulation.
Various Applications :
- It is used in ceiling along with the perforated metal panel
- On the walls like in theaters for better acoustics.
- It is also used on the wall panel in disco, office cabin for
- Whereas our product is easy to cut.
- It is available in sheet from
- It is eco-friendly
- It is also fire retardant.
- It is polyester based which is available in different density
from 8kg/m3 to 60 kg / m3
- Thickness can be made from 1 mm to 100 mm.
- Maximum available with : 300 cm.